Get ready for an event like no other! Wyndridge Farm has transformed their traditional Fall Fest into an Oktoberfest weekend! Two days of new craft beverage releases, fun activities, delicious food, live music, contests & more!
Admission to the event is free. No outside food or beverages. Only service animals are allowed on-site. Bring your own lawn chairs, blankets and(or) tents.
Registration is not required, but we highly recommend it. This is an outside event, please dress appropriately according to weather.
BOTH Saturday & Sunday
Featured Craft Beverages Releases:
Wyndridge Cider Co. : Normandie Cider | Pumpkin Cider (Farm Release Only)
Winding Path Brewing : Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout | River Hills Pilsner (Farm Release Only)
Smoked Pork | Sausages| Sauerkraut | Coleslaw| Beer Cheese & Pretzels
Cornhole | Ladder Ball | Giant Jenga | BYOG (Bring your own game)
Saturday, October 3rd – Oktoberfest
– Best Dressed: Lederhosen Edition – Wear your best Oktoberfest outfit! |Prize: $100 gift card
– Steinholding Competition @ 2 pm (Must RSVP)|Prize: A fully stocked Yeti Cooler
– Tap the Pumpkin
– Aplenlanders : Authentic Oktoberfest folk & dance music
Sunday, October 4th – Friends & Family Day
– Pumpkin Painting: 13 & under can get crafty with the paints and take home their very own painted pumpkin!
– Hayrides: Explore the Farm with your family and friends on a tractor pulled hayride!