For the Safety of our Guests & Team
We are ready to welcome you back to the restaurant and patio at Wyndridge Farm!
Our team has been hard at work preparing for your return. Our number one goal is to keep you and our staff safe. You will notice a lot of changes when you come back. We have renovated our restaurant, farm store and patio, and we’ve added fire pits out on the lawn!
· Health screenings are recommended by the CDC, so all staff will do a health screening and temperature check before they enter the building
· All staff will wear masks
· We recommend our guests wear masks when they enter and leave the restaurant
· All staff will wash their hands at least once per hour and sanitize them frequently
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility for you and for our staff
· We will clean and sanitize all tables, chairs and shared surfaces between each guest
· We will sanitize the restrooms frequently
· You will notice some changes to our menu
· You can access our menu via QR code or we will have single use menus available
· Floor markers will be in place to encourage safe social distancing